5.17.2011

EMOTION

Yes! I am unhappy right now. I hate arguments no matter between friends, family or the dearest. Quite a few thoughts are bothering me these few days. I have no one else to speak with, and I realized that I do have many friends but those who I can speak with are really few.

Problem with the family members that stand still with their position. You can have big response like oh no! You already twenty but yet still listening to the family said? The only answer I can give you is yes, I love and also respect them always and always.

I dare not to tell them the truth about this, and it was like stored deep in my heart for long. What should I do? I couldn't make any decision. I am suffering yet I still need to complete my reports and my tests are coming up. I couldn't pay attention during the classes. I didn't have my meal because I have no appetite. I can't sleep well whole night although I was really tired.

Not much time left. I am selfish I knew that. But people are selfish, they can do anything for their desire. It is the same with me, I am just a normal people. Sorry for hurting anyone. Hereby, I would like to apologize to those who hurt by me. I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment